How to Drink More Water - Top Tips and Tricks!
Hello again ya'll! Today's post is some quick yet practical tips on how to better hydrate yourself! I feel like we are always told over and over we need to drink enough water and how important it is that we are hydrated, etc etc etc. And as redundant as the message is, it's true! While the average person can go almost a month without food, they can only last a few days without water! And just like we burn food by using it as energy, we need to replenish our source of water as we lose it through breathing, sweating, and digestion.
Here are my personal tips to getting more water!
Here are my personal tips to getting more water!
- DRINK WITH A STRAW: This one is such a huge help to me! If I have a water bottle or cup with a straw, I can drink all the water in it SO much faster! It is so much easier and more convenient (for me at least) to sip water through a straw, instead of having to tip my head back every time!
- CARRY A WATER BOTTLE: If you (almost) always have a drink of water by your side, how much easier is it to hydrate! I keep a huge cup at my house, and carry a water bottle with me to school and in the car. Having it easily accessible is a great way to drink your H2O!
- ADD FLAVOR: If you aren't a fan of the taste of water, change it! My favorite ways are to infuse it with fruits, veggies, and/or herbs such as lemon, cucumber, mint, etc; and also to make a healthy lemonade! Another way is to add a tea bag and turn it into tea!
- USE A HUGEEE CUP: I have a cup that holds 4 Cups!!!! I love it so much, it makes it so easy to drink more water if I don't have to keep filling it up!
I wanted to keep this short so that I don't overwhelm you with options! Try one or all of these tips out, and let me know what you think!
Have a great weekend, and stay on top of your goals!!
Hannah
Hey, I even have looking your article and that helped me to put in writing my article about rhinoplasty pricing you want to have a test on my article.
ReplyDelete